Sunday, August 17, 2014

What makes life worth living?

What makes life worth living?

Love, just love - everything else is just seen as worthless.

What is love?

Manifestation of our love is to take notice of others, taking notice of their wellbeing.

It is the opposite of egoism!

Egoism is me, me, me, me.

We need to take care of ourselves, our needs and progress of our life.

And we can do it very well.

But we can make it even better by giving of ourselves.

It is possible to practice our gifts to others, our care of others.

"How can I give of myself today?"

"Why can not I give something today?"

It need not be more than a beautiful smile!

How about starting to try to be even more loving tomorrow than today?

Allow yourself to feel how your feelings change when you increased love for others.

Be the shining love.

No comments:

Post a Comment